The Journey Back: Safely Returning to Work & Academia
Our Urgent Care is here to provide all your COVID-19 testing needs for those currently working and employees returning to the workforce, or academia.
What We provide:
• COVID-19 Evaluations
• COVID-19 Testing & Re-Testing (NP Swab)
• COVID-19 Antibody Testing
• Work Notes if COVID-19 NP Swab is Positive
• Treating Respiratory & Non-Respiratory Illnesses
• Treatment of Injuries (on or off the job)
• Access to Lab Results
Why Choose Us:
• Avoid the ER (Hotspot)
• Fully Accredited Center
• Clean and Safe Center
• Working with Employers & Education Centers Daily
• Resources for Returning to Work Safely
Want your employees treated quickly so they can get back to work?
Want your employees health needs met by our skilled professionals and with quality care?
Want to know that our patients and all the details will be handled with care?
WE DO IT ALL!!
Occupational Health, otherwise known as Occupational Medicine, is concentrated on the healthcare of your employees. Extensive services such as diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries, physicals and drug testing, are some of the many services your company may need.
We perform multiple services from Lab testing to comprehensive physicals. In addition, Excel Urgent Care provides an expansive range of occupational health to ensure the safety of your employees and workplace, thus reducing the costs for your business.
Our Comprehensive Occupational Services Include:
- Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
- Breath Alcohol Screening (DOT & NON DOT)
- Asbestos Physical (Includes Physical exam, Pulmonary Function Test & OSHA Respiratory Questionnaire)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA Physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis B Injection
- Lift Test
- Chest X-Ray
- Eye Exam
- BAT (Breath Alcohol Testing)
- Labs: SMA26 | CBC w/ DIFF | Lead | ZZP