$65 School & Sports Exams!
When you need a physical exam, whether for work, school, employment or wellness, Excel Urgent Care offers complete and comprehensive physical examinations. You can even make an appointment online for a time that works with your schedule. Please know that appointments are never needed, but we offer them because we understand that your time is valuable! If you have any questions about our exams please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Camp, School and Sports Physicals
- Pre-College Physicals
- Back-to-School Physicals
- Employment Physicals
- Pre and Post employment offering
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- DMV Physicals
- CDL Physicals
- Pre-placement Occupational Physicals
- Asbestos Physical
School, Sports and Camp Physicals for Children:
Review your child’s medical history
Conduct a physical examination that includes, but is not limited to:
• Record your child’s height, weight, blood pressure, pulse and BMI
• Check your child’s heart, lungs, lymph nodes, abdomen, skin, eyes, ears, nose and throat
• Evaluate your child’s vision, joints, muscles and spine
Complete forms needed for sports or school participation
Please bring your child’s immunization records, a list of any medications your child takes, including prescription medications and over-the-counter medicines, and their most recent physical exam paperwork
We provide any and all documentation that may be needed in a timely manner.
*Please note that you may be charged as a self-pay patient depending on your insurance plan for wellness physicals and other physicals. Please check with your insurance carrier in advanced to be sure these services are covered.